Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's been a year [1 year of model 3 ownership]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a year ago yesterday that we picked up our M3LR.. I've never had so much fun with a car in my life! Other than two very minor service appointments the car has been flawless. I constantly look for reasons to go someplace in it, and when I can't find a reason, hell, I just go. The car goes where you point it - never someplace else. The quiet acceleration is stunning. The sound system is great. So yesterday, a perfect New England autumn day with the leaves beginning to show some colors, I took the car out for a long ride on a bunch of twisty, turns, hilly back roads, letting my iPhone choose the soundtrack. Blissssssssss. This picture is from a year ago today with about 100 miles on the car. It looks just as good now with 8400 miles on i
1632741383575.jpeg

You've had yours one year, and I've had mine for four days! It's great to hear that the enthusiasm for this car lasts, and that you are still driving places just to be driving it. I've certainly never felt this way (or close to this way) about a new car before. What a brilliant machine.....!
IMG_7026.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: RSpanner and KenC