Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jack pads for new model Y from Austin built

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just pick up my Model Y(Austin build) last week, notice it require a smaller jack pad(the holes for the jack pad are smaller), try a few from Amazon but didn't fit.
Anyone knows where to buy the jack pads for the newer build Model Y ? Thanks

Before you throw money at jack pads you should know that Tesla Service does not use jack pads when rotating or mounting wheels on a Tesla vehicle. Shops that have a floor lift don't use jack pads. A jack pad can be helpful when locating the proper lift point if you use a low profile floor jack. (If you use a low profile floor jack you only need 1 jack pad, not a set of four but that is how they are usually sold.) Jack pads are probably the most over-hyped accessory for a Tesla vehicle. (I did in fact purchase (1) aluminum jack pad from Reverse Logic.)

Just pick up my Model Y(Austin build) last week, notice it require a smaller jack pad(the holes for the jack pad are smaller), try a few from Amazon but didn't fit.
Anyone knows where to buy the jack pads for the newer build Model Y ? Thanks
This thread has a good bit of info on the matter of the smaller holes in the Model Y chassis for the Austin-built cars with the structural battery pack.
One guy in that thread found a lift pad being sold that claims to be smaller, and so should fit those vehicles.