Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2016 Model S 75 only 26k miles Red/Cream under warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car is in pristine condition, lightly used, always garaged, no accidents.

Badged as Model S 70 but expanded to S 75 (See display pics)
19inch wheels
Autopilot (including auto lane change) but not FSD

Premium Package
Free Supercharging

Located in Raleigh NC but I will probably end up sending it back home to Dallas TX in April,
so pick up in either area. Text me at 682-218-4189. Current mileage 26500.

20191205_100048.jpg
20191205_105152.jpg
20191205_105201.jpg
20191205_100002.jpg
20191205_153332.jpg

Reactions: GoneElectric
AP1 systems works great and have features not even found on the current AP There really is no need for the comment above "Ack?", only people without any experience with AP1 would think that it’s a true deal breaker. Lack of front fender cameras show it is AP1. On another note I can guarantee that the battery isn’t at 100 percent of original capacity unless it was just replaced with a new one yesterday. All batteries degrade, some more than others and there isn’t a problem with that because it is just a normal fact of battery life but by 4 years old there is a significant noticeable amount of degradation. GLWS:)

Last edited:
this one is a beauty however warranty is almost expired. The recent price drop and high inventory of used model S directly from Tesla (comes with 4 year warranty) may delay your sale. Hope it finds a new home soon.

Why would you post such a comment in a for sale thread? there are numerous threads about recent price drops. Sometimes I wish there is an option to disable comments. Every thread has opinions.

You may have good intentions but this put a doubt in potential buyer’s mind. He priced it pretty aggressively

• Disagree
Reactions: Rmf1981
Agreed on the battery. What I meant was that I have not seen any degradation. Also agreed on the AP1 - I am glad you pointed that out.

The extended warranty is $2.4k for 2 years

your reply makes no sense. What do you mean you haven't seen any degradation? This isn't an opinion.

charge the battery to 90%, report what the mileage says. Charge the battery to 100%, report what the mileage says. Someone in fact asked for you to do that way above in this thread. The fact that you haven't answered makes me immediately question why.

This isn't an opinion question. There aren't "alternative facts." This is at least an estimable answer here.

as someone said above, all batteries have degradation by 4 years. There's no way yours is just that special. Furthermore, this is a 90 battery. if I'm not mistaken, those are particularly susceptible to the degradation.

SMH

Rmf1981 - Clearly you are incapable of having a polite conversation here. If you wish to make a comment, learn to make it politely, without accusing someone of believing in an "alternate reality". However relevant and correct your comment might be, there's absolutely no need to get snarky. If you are interested in the car I would be happy to discuss this further. If you are not, then I find no need to respond.

XFactor - thanks for your comments, I appreciate it. And thanks for leading by example.

• Disagree
Rmf1981 - Clearly you are incapable of having a polite conversation here. If you wish to make a comment, learn to make it politely, without accusing someone of believing in an "alternate reality". However relevant and correct your comment might be, there's absolutely no need to get snarky. If you are interested in the car I would be happy to discuss this further. If you are not, then I find no need to respond..

Trust me.. these folks are definitely not looking to buy. They are just here to pass judgement.

• Disagree
Trust me.. these folks are definitely not looking to buy. They are just here to pass judgement.
Dude I am pretty sure you are not looking to buy as well, you may be here in this forum looking to sell your car with highest price. I am here looking for a best deal and I see no problem with my post. Just stating facts that are benefit for potential buyers so they can do their research and determine a fair price for both parties.