Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2016 Model S 75 only 26k miles Red/Cream under warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, the "Ack!" was kind of reactionary, I was showing the car to my wife and discussing offer price. We decided earlier that we wanted to upgrade to FSD so the AP1 was a dealbreaker for her. If that came off as rude I apologize, if the car had AP2 I would have bought it already.

I understand your concern. Though my advice would be if you are planning to spend the money of FSD ultimately, you should hold out for h/w version 2.5 or 3. I have friends at Tesla who've expressed concerns on the processing power of the 2.0 version hardware when (and if) FSD becomes a reality. Also would you really want to hold on to a 2016 model that long? Just my thoughts, not trying to question your reasoning.

Trust me.. these folks are definitely not looking to buy. They are just here to pass judgement.

X-Factor: (named after a terrible TV show, by the way) - I actually am a current model S owner, and I actually am in the market for a second Tesla. So I guess that ruins that theory, doesn't it?

OP - Yes, my reply was snarky, you are correct. However, your response that there was no degradation is just nonsensical. Anyone who has owned a Tesla for more than 5 minutes knows that the batteries degrade over time. Anyone who has been on TMC more than one time before knows that buyers always want to know the range at certain battery charge percentages. So your responses come off as either intentionally obtuse or completely uninformed.

I will apologize for being overly snarky. That said, as far as I can tell you still haven't answered the question.it really makes me wonder when you've been asked now three or four times why you are avoiding the question.

Well, fortunately for me I wasn't interested in your car. :). Nor would I do business with a seller who isn't forthcoming and forthright.

Closing off your buyer pool because someone made a snarky comment to you though is sorta antithetical to getting the best price..... Don't you think?

Last edited: