TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

June 2016 model S 75D for sale low miles lifetime unlimited charging

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by DeadEnd, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

$68,000 or best offer. - Location: Connecticut USA.
    Car is in excellent shape. Has been driven side roads almost it’s whole life. Garaged 90% of the time at my home. I chose not to go with leather as it was too hot and the bucket seats were impossible to get out of without dragging your leg on the steering wheel.

Wish I didn’t have to sell it but we are expecting a third child and it’s just not practical/possible with all of the car seats, pack and play, etc. Despite having two children the rear seats have NO indentations from car seats as no car seats were used/needed.

Specs:
    • 2016 Model S 75D
    • All-Wheel Drive
    • Solid White Paint
    • All Glass Panoramic Roof
    • 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
    • Multi-Pattern Black Seats
    • Dark Ash Wood Décor
    • Integrated Center Console
    • White Alcantara Headliner
    • Supercharger Enabled
    • upgraded premium light harmonic aftermarket speakers (A $1000 aftermarket value)
    • upgraded aftermarket interior and door LED lights
    • sun shade accessories for panoramic sunroof
    • Auto Pilot Enabled
    • lifetime unlimited charging
    • 16.5k miles
    • mobile charger
    • wall charger
    • all-weather mats + original factory mats
    Happy to post and send more pictures if needed.

IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg

2. Litigate88

Litigate88 Member

Can this/has this been uncorked?

3. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

This was purchased as a 70D and upgraded to a 75D when they were running the sale.

4. Toppatop55

Toppatop55 ~Life Is Good~

Hi. I’m in Connecticut. What town is the vehicle located and do you have the Pritchard sticker?

5. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

Southington and what is a Pritchard sticker? I have never heard of this term...is this the window sticker? I'd have to double check my paperwork if I still have it.

6. Bmchew

Bmchew Member

Most likely referring to the MONRONEY sticker...

7. Toppatop55

Yes window sticker. Auto correct got the best of me lol. South ingrown is 45 minutes away from me in Manchester. Moved from plainville two years ago. If you find the windo sticker I will on you with an offer

8. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

I'm pretty sure I have it. I'll have to look for it after work. I do 100% absolutely have the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" from Tesla itself as well as all of the receipts for the light harmonics, the abstract ocean LED light upgrades, battery upgrade invoice and the annual service receipt from last June.

9. Markk993

Markk993 Member

topatopp this is your car!!

10. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

OK it took a bit of digging but I found it all and attached it all here. Total I have in the car with all of the upgrades is $84,634.02. It was hand washed just this past fall and a good coat of carnuba wax was put on for the winter. The all-weather mats need a good cleaning as it's been a tough winter (as you know since you're from CT) but otherwise the car is in excellent shape. I'll be including all that is on the images below. KBB has the average value of the vehicle higher than what I am asking.

The window sticker is not correct as it doesn't show Auto-Pilot. I did get them to enable auto pilot (shown in the Purchase Agreement) before delivery. I also have a picture of the in-cab menus showing again that it is enabled. I have used it a fair amount and use it often for parking.

More information on the Light Harmonics can be found here (While you drive the world’s best electric vehicle, you should be listening to the world’s best stereo.).

I upgraded the battery from 70D to 75D in may of last year (receipt below). I had the back letters changes on my last service appointment (June 30th, 2017 in Milford, CT).

IMG_0036.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0043.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0040.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0032.jpg

11. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

I sure hope so. It really is in excellent shape and has been well loved on. My wife yells at me for hand washing it vs going through the car wash as well as washing off bugs from the front when I get home from work.

• Like x 1
  12. xAgyex

xAgyex Member

Very nice indeed. No subzero package right? (No rear seat warmers)...just asking because I didn't see it on the list, and that package would be so awesome for my wife and kids when they sit in the rear.

13. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

No sorry. But honestly when I crank the heat the kids complain it’s too hot. And the seat warmers are very very good in the front.

• Disagree x 1
  14. Toppatop55

nice car and local. a bit above my budget of $55K. currently negotiating for 2015 MS 70D with 35k miles. GLWS

15. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

Well good luck with your negotiating. I think resale and the car itself you'll be disappointed without the front end refresh.

16. mmdoan

mmdoan Member

Hope it is still available in a month!

17. DeadEnd

DeadEnd Member

What's in a month? We can make that work if you are interested and if we can agree upon a price.

18. Toppatop55

funny thing is I don't like the new face lift. In my opinion it looks feminine, not that there's anything wrong with that but I like the more aggressive look on the 2012-2015.

19. Markk993

Markk993 Member

you two Connecticut people should hook up lol

20. jgd108

jgd108 Member

You mean this one?
    FS 2015 70D CPO