Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2016 model S 75D for sale low miles lifetime unlimited charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$68,000 or best offer. - Location: Connecticut USA.
Car is in excellent shape. Has been driven side roads almost it’s whole life. Garaged 90% of the time at my home. I chose not to go with leather as it was too hot and the bucket seats were impossible to get out of without dragging your leg on the steering wheel.

Wish I didn’t have to sell it but we are expecting a third child and it’s just not practical/possible with all of the car seats, pack and play, etc. Despite having two children the rear seats have NO indentations from car seats as no car seats were used/needed.

Specs:
  • 2016 Model S 75D
  • All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid White Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  • Multi-Pattern Black Seats
  • Dark Ash Wood Décor
  • Integrated Center Console
  • White Alcantara Headliner
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • upgraded premium light harmonic aftermarket speakers (A $1000 aftermarket value)
  • upgraded aftermarket interior and door LED lights
  • sun shade accessories for panoramic sunroof
  • Auto Pilot Enabled
  • lifetime unlimited charging
  • 16.5k miles
  • mobile charger
  • wall charger
  • all-weather mats + original factory mats
Happy to post and send more pictures if needed.

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Most likely referring to the MONRONEY sticker...

I'm pretty sure I have it. I'll have to look for it after work. I do 100% absolutely have the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" from Tesla itself as well as all of the receipts for the light harmonics, the abstract ocean LED light upgrades, battery upgrade invoice and the annual service receipt from last June.

OK it took a bit of digging but I found it all and attached it all here. Total I have in the car with all of the upgrades is $84,634.02. It was hand washed just this past fall and a good coat of carnuba wax was put on for the winter. The all-weather mats need a good cleaning as it's been a tough winter (as you know since you're from CT) but otherwise the car is in excellent shape. I'll be including all that is on the images below. KBB has the average value of the vehicle higher than what I am asking.

The window sticker is not correct as it doesn't show Auto-Pilot. I did get them to enable auto pilot (shown in the Purchase Agreement) before delivery. I also have a picture of the in-cab menus showing again that it is enabled. I have used it a fair amount and use it often for parking.

More information on the Light Harmonics can be found here (While you drive the world’s best electric vehicle, you should be listening to the world’s best stereo.).

I upgraded the battery from 70D to 75D in may of last year (receipt below). I had the back letters changes on my last service appointment (June 30th, 2017 in Milford, CT).

IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0044.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg

Very nice indeed. No subzero package right? (No rear seat warmers)...just asking because I didn't see it on the list, and that package would be so awesome for my wife and kids when they sit in the rear.

No sorry. But honestly when I crank the heat the kids complain it’s too hot. And the seat warmers are very very good in the front.

• Disagree
Reactions: CTEV1