Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed 2015 85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks so much. That’s very helpful. I would have already bought it if it had the 19” silver cyclone rims. It has 21” gray turbine (just not my style) I’m in Real Estate and sometimes go on some pretty rough roads. Any idea how hard it is to find a used set of cyclones? I looked around and haven’t seen much.

I’ve been watching it for two weeks and have seen the price drop by almost 4K already. Pretty crazy.
What state are you in? I found several used sets off cL and this marketplace in N. Cali

I’m in Portland, OR. You bought a 2015 MS 85D, correct? Do you mind saying how much you paid? And mileage/options. Just looking for a frame of reference as I have no idea what they’re selling for. I do have to say I love the idea of getting a 50k warranty. That’s the only reason I’m not buying from a 3rd party.

Check with the sales rep on that one. Think it was just Corning lighting, power liftgate and some misc stuff. The 90d may already have it but renamed or just included.

It'll be a nice drive back to OR... I think with the 2016's leases rolling in, you should be able to snag a pretty good deal soon... You may even get lucky on a 2016 refresh with ap2, but I think those are the in high demand...

Yeah, I'm sure those are going for a premium when they come in. That's a good point though, inventory should be rising. I also bought some stock after it took a beating last week ;) I'm all in! Going to keep my eye on this one for the next few days. Might just snag it and be done with the search. We shall see. Appreciate all your help/feedback. Greatly appreciated.

Hopefully it was you who bought that one. So frustrating when you are all set to pull the trigger and the car is gone. Happened to me a few times but in the end, I got a fantastic car and couldn't be happier.

Regarding wheels, one of my 'possible' options had the 21" wheels which I didn't want after reading comments here (rougher ride, tires only last about a year, etc...) so I considered buying the car and then a set of 19" tires/rims from eBay.

5617A35F-4E92-4730-A0DC-D1E2BC320523.jpeg
How's the car???
Love the car! The drive back to Dallas was great. Love AP!