Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just pulled the trigger on a Pearl White LR AWD Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D

dm95884

I can't be more excited. I rented one on Turo a few weeks back and have been thinking about this car ever since. I really can't wait. I don't have many people to tell as many of my friends are in a lower income bracket and I don't want to seem like I'm bragging. That is one thing -- I feel like since this is the nicest car I will ever own (until this point) I am a bit worried about the connotations that driving such an expensive car has. I guess people will get over it.

I'm very excited and just wanted to share. Now I need to research if I'll be putting on XPel or similar.

CFECEAF3-5DDA-427B-B735-8ACA6192A476.jpeg
Xpel, Opticoat, and Tint

Mine is white with black interior as well and I am so happy with my choice. It was my first white car and I was a bit hesitant on the color (or non-color as some say) but no regrets at all.

What timeframe were you given for delivery? I just this morning saw a car carrier full of Model 3s on Hwy 101 heading south near Gilroy (surely leaving from the factory) so while they are focused on Europe and China, new cars are still be delivered here in the States.

BTW went with Xpel Ultimate Plus on it (our Model S has Xpel as well) and on this car we added ceramic pro on top. Cleans really easily. For a car at this price point, it just made sense to us to protect the paint as best we could. Hope to have both cars for a good number of years.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: YisSerL
Now all you need are the following:
Tint
Ceramic coat and/or PPF
Floor mats
Center console organizer
Replacement interior and puddle LED lights
Jack pads
Rinseless car wash
Spray on sealant/wax
Rain X
Vinyl wraps for the center console and dash
Screen protector
About 1 metric ton of microfiber towels

j/k (kinda) Congrats!

(and for the record I've purchased all of the above and then some since taking delivery of my Model 3)