Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just purchased Model Y Performance (white), Need advice from Bay Area/NorCal Peeps on Clear Bra Stores

CSGeekme

Jul 29, 2021
Bay Area
Hey fellow bay area/NorCal Peeps. I just ordered a Model Y Performance and expect to take delivery of it between September 7 and September 30. I would like to get some paint protection film (XPEL or 3M) full body wrap. I am looking for suggestions from people in the area. So far, I have been quoted for around $8,000. Does anyone know where I can get a high quality job done for cheaper? Thanks!

SDIZ10

Aug 24, 2021
NorCal
My friend got his 3 done thru Authentic Detail in Vacaville CA. I am currently working with them for my Model Y. From the looks of his car (about a year after it was done) they do great work at a fair price. I am planning on clear bra and ceramic coating.

CSGeekme

Jul 29, 2021
Bay Area
My friend got his 3 done thru Authentic Detail in Vacaville CA. I am currently working with them for my Model Y. From the looks of his car (about a year after it was done) they do great work at a fair price. I am planning on clear bra and ceramic coating.
Thanks for the info, I plan on actually moving to Fairfield next year but currently live near Dublin. I will give them a call.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC