Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

KC auto show bans Teslas due to dealer pressure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Kansas City, and have a Tesla 2017 MS 75, and I'm not surprised by this action, I get this from time to time from car salesmen and owners of Fords, Chevys, and other types of car owners other than Tesla, I guess they just don't like great cars they can't build.

This is why you see more and more EVs being introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) every year in Las Vegas. While at the same time, you see more and more manufacturers no longer attending the old ICE car shows. As dealer controlled car shows get more restrictive and entrenched in their ICE world, they will have less attendance and more manufacturers will decide the expense is not worth the support. Mean while, CES, Los Angeles, Geneva and others that allow everyone to attend will continue to grow in importance. Foot traffic will dictate who wins.

Reactions: Nocturnal
Kansas City? Who cares?
Helpful comment. You are really contributing to this forum.

I live in Kansas City, and have a Tesla 2017 MS 75, and I'm not surprised by this action, I get this from time to time from car salesmen and owners of Fords, Chevys, and other types of car owners other than Tesla, I guess they just don't like great cars they can't build.
Check out the KC tesla club on facebook. Good group.