Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kevin Durand as Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If there is ever a movie about Elon Musk (and there definitely will be....), unless Elon is doing it himself then Kevin Durand MUST be cast as Elon!! He is like Elon's doppelganger!

Lets play a game, name the person:

01:
01.jpg

02:
02.jpg

03:
03.jpg

04:
04.jpg

05:
05.jpg

06:
06.jpg

07:
07.jpg

08:
08.jpg

09:
09.jpg

10:
10.jpg

11:
11.jpg

12:
12.jpg

13(left/right):
14.jpg

14(left/right):
15.jpg

A couple of cottonballs in the upper jaw to emulate those Musk apple cheeks, and a third-rate Hollywood stylist could finish the job to make your actor into a carbon copy. That's pretty close!

Can he act?

Surfing for photos of male actors....TMI..... :rolleyes:

I will never think of yobigd20 the same way again.

hah! oh please .... no I don't surf the web looking at male actors when I'm on the crapper :p I had just got done watching 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' where he was playing one of his typical thug roles when I realized how much they look alike and the idea hit me to start this thread. I just happen to be efficient at time management too lol

I guess it can depend on how far back in history the Elon movie will span. And when it gets underway. But that still leaves bankable… Unless someone is planning on making the entire movie as a charitable event/personal favor to Kevin Durand…

And I’m 99% sure you meant “nip/tuck” as a joke. But just in case (and one never knows who’s reading): Nip/tucks are not a good idea. See for example Mickey Rourke and Bruce Jenner.

Last edited: