Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease deals at the moment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have called them, they said price is correct for performance but expect September-October for delivery , SR+ they have in stock for July. I have asked for a Sales person to give me a quote and confirm who the funder is.

I think these prices are the best ive seen for the P, unless someone has seen better ?

upload_2019-6-17_14-7-43.png

I think these prices are the best ive seen for the P, unless someone has seen better ?

View attachment 420231

Nothing else from any other broker shown on leasing.com which seems strange , it maybe a single funder which is propping up Pink Vehicle leasing. I am still waiting for a sales call for the Perfomance but they are flooded with requests atm , don't think we can expect any Performance models until September at earliest if order is placed this month

Fleetsauce are quoting again for anyone interested, just had this in my inbox;

Tesla Model 3
We can quote again for the Tesla Model 3 - Please understand that rentals have changed.
Tesla Model 3 Standard Range
9+35 8,000 miles per year (contract Hire)
Only £369.99 + VAT per month
(Business & Personal Leasing Available).
Please contact me (Steven Heighway - my email address below) to re-quote.
All quotes will be actioned ASAP.

Best Regards,

Steven Heighway
[email protected]

seems expensive if you compare pink are offering the performance model at 23 x 447.12 + 6 mth initial although this is 5k , I would opt for a performance at this price

I have received two quotes from Octopus EV.

Tesla Model 3 SR+ w/ MSM paint on a 2y lease:

12 month deposit £4,809.49 + 23 monthly payments: £400.79
9 month deposit of £3,945.28 + 23 monthly payments of £438.36

seems expensive if you compare pink are offering the performance model at 23 x 447.12 + 6 mth initial although this is 5k , I would opt for a performance at this price

5,000 is such a bizarrely small amount of miles, for 12,000 miles it's gonna be about £570 for performance from Pink, which is £712pcm a incl deposit. Octopus is £400 without and £600pcm with the deposit for the SR+.
So it's not a massive difference, but for me the insurance was £100pcm more expensive performance vs SR+!

Reactions: Matt125
Some Further Details on Performance Model 3

PVL

24mths
5k pa
Inc Metallic Paint
Initial (6 mths) : 2,859

Admin Fee : 0

Total Cost £ 13,819

OctopusEV

24mths
5k pa
Inc Metallic Paint
Initial (9 mths) : 3,864
Admin fee: 0

Total Cost : £13,738

Looking at some further 5- 7% reductions but i believe they are both using the same funder . Delivery is expected end of August/ Early September

OctopusEV Performance Model 3

2 year Personal Contract Hire 8k miles

Initial payment: £3,140.04 including VAT

23 monthly payments: £523.34 including VAT

Total : £15,176.86

2 year Personal Contract Hire 10k miles

Initial payment: £3,317.82 including VAT

23 monthly payments: £552.97 including VAT

Total : £16,036.13‬

Difference over term 24 mths , 5k pa vs 10k pa : £2,298.13

The P111D value is £54,840.00

Cost: 12,718.31/54,840.00 = 23.19 %

Less than 25% is considered as beating depreciation , but who really know's what value Model 3 will actually be really be after 2 years.

Last edited:
So I persume with leasing there is no chance of ownership at the end of the deal?

We keep our cars for a while, the 3 is for my wife and she changes car every 8 years, our X wouldn't be changed till the motor/battery warranty runs out in Oct 2025, so unless the 3 turns out to be a dud we'll not be wanting to swap out in 2-3 years.

In our situation I just cannot see how leasing would work, at least with PCP there is an option to buy at the end.

Looking at the figures been quoted, assuming lease rates in 2 years time stay the same after 4 years we would have spent £30-35k on lease payments with no prospect of ownership? And at 6 years the lease payments would have nearly fully paid for a P Model 3, but staying with lease would leave us with no car?

So I persume with leasing there is no chance of ownership at the end of the deal?

We keep our cars for a while, the 3 is for my wife and she changes car every 8 years, our X wouldn't be changed till the motor/battery warranty runs out in Oct 2025, so unless the 3 turns out to be a dud we'll not be wanting to swap out in 2-3 years.

In our situation I just cannot see how leasing would work, at least with PCP there is an option to buy at the end.

Looking at the figures been quoted, assuming lease rates in 2 years time stay the same after 4 years we would have spent £30-35k on lease payments with no prospect of ownership? And at 6 years the lease payments would have nearly fully paid for a P Model 3, but staying with lease would leave us with no car?

if the terms longer (say 4 years) the monthly cost is usually cheaper. (i got a quote for £544/m, 6m deposit, no fee, 4 years, 25k miles a year - SR+ black, Black, Aeros, AP) - (octopusev if you want to know)

I'm leasing due to my company car allowance rules, i have to have a car no older than 4 years old so works out better for me. Also with leasing you do get a few additions than with PCP such as free road tax for the lease duration and roadside assistance free for the same.

Also as a business car drive (up to 25k miles a year) leasing gives me the comfort knowing that i pay the same amount each month and not worrying about what the car will be worth in 4 years with 100k miles on the clock. Just hand it back and get the next :)

Leasing total = £29k over 4 years inc road tax & road side worth around £1k over the period. What would a 4 year old M3 be worth with 100k on the clock? not sure yet. Also the hassle of selling at the end. I know you can trade in but you usually get a lesser amount.

My Man Maths senses tells me that i'm evens at the end (give or take 5%!)

E&OE!

Reactions: gangzoom