Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease deals at the moment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But let's face it, you and your mrs are thoroughly bored to death with the Lexus and at some point you will have to replace it anyway. Just a question of when, not if.

Well I was bored of the Lexus after 6 months but the only time I drive it is to fill it up every 6 weeks, and I'm not swapping the X for a 3 :).

My wife is much more sensible with money/cars, her last car was kept for 8 years, so I recon it wouldn't be till 2022 she gets bored of the Lexus!!

Well I was bored of the Lexus after 6 months but the only time I drive it is to fill it up every 6 weeks, and I'm not swapping the X for a 3 :).

My wife is much more sensible with money/cars, her last car was kept for 8 years, so I recon it wouldn't be till 2022 she gets bored of the Lexus!!

My wife is much the same. But she also has a habit of treating her car like a mobile dustbin and uses the wheel rims as a reference point for parking next to kerbs. While she really likes the "idea" of having a nice car, she doesn't like the associated responsibility. So she's still in too minds about a Model 3, although she's actually had a couple of more expensive cars in the past. But I have to agree there is a positive in having at least one car you really don't give a monkey's about. Nice cars can be quite stressful at times and it's nice to have a second "disposable" car for parking in dodgy places etc.