Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease take over

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking to upgrade to a P100L but for that i would need to pass along my current lease.
I have a 2017 MS75D fully loaded all options but sunroof, red on black, is a 3 year lease (started 10/2017) 15k a year, currently 12k for $607 a month.
I would require 5k down payment and take over the lease, let me know if interested.

Hey Matutino,

You might want to reach out to Tesla themselves. They (possibly) might take the car back in exchange for a new purchase. Earlier this year and late last I believe that Tesla offered to end leases early to a bunch of leaseholders IF they bought a new car. They might still do that for you if you ask them nicely :)

Worth a try and would solve your problem/issue.

I did something similar and moved from a S70D to a S P100DL. Great car and I finally have my dream car (keeping it forever at least that's the plan today).

Does the car have Autopilot or FSD or rear facing seats? Is it Autopilot 2.0 or 2.5? What is the buyout amount at the end of the lease? Do you have the build sheet that shows the options and VIN. Any damage or repairs on the car. Thanks

PR

7C24638F-DB10-4525-846A-CFA2E1222467.jpeg
Here are the specs
Also, residual value $60280

Thinking to upgrade to a P100L but for that i would need to pass along my current lease.
I have a 2017 MS75D fully loaded all options but sunroof, red on black, is a 3 year lease (started 10/2017) 15k a year, currently 12k for $607 a month.
I would require 5k down payment and take over the lease, let me know if interested.

How in the world did you get those sweet lease terms on yours??? I have the same car only a 2018 and my lease is double that! How did you lower it to 12k year from 15k?

Hi, I might be interested, what are the terms to take over? How many miles per month allowed (or yearly) how many current miles on it and where is the car located, I am in the midwest. What bank would we have to go through for confirmation and acceptance?

Also I see this has Hardware 2.0, does it come with unlimited supercharging for free and is that transferable to another owner? I have read any 10/2016 - 03/2017 has AP 2.0 and unlimited supercharging for free but I see yours is manufactured right at cut off so does it?

How in the world did you get those sweet lease terms on yours??? I have the same car only a 2018 and my lease is double that! How did you lower it to 12k year from 15k?

I got a really sweet deal, I cannot complain, this is untouchable by current Tesla lease options :)

Hi, I might be interested, what are the terms to take over? How many miles per month allowed (or yearly) how many current miles on it and where is the car located, I am in the midwest. What bank would we have to go through for confirmation and acceptance?

Also I see this has Hardware 2.0, does it come with unlimited supercharging for free and is that transferable to another owner? I have read any 10/2016 - 03/2017 has AP 2.0 and unlimited supercharging for free but I see yours is manufactured right at cut off so does it?

Terms are posted above, we can negotiate if you are interested, PM me to exchange contact info and to answer your other questions.
  • Lease through Tesla Financial.
  • Lease is transferable.
  • 15,000 miles per year.
  • Currently mileage 12,859.
  • Located in Southern California.
  • You would have to get qualified through Tesla Financial, the process takes roughly 2 weeks.
  • It comes with free unlimited supercharging.

I got a really sweet deal, I cannot complain, this is untouchable by current Tesla lease options :)

Terms are posted above, we can negotiate if you are interested, PM me to exchange contact info and to answer your other questions.
  • Lease through Tesla Financial.
  • Lease is transferable.
  • 15,000 miles per year.
  • Currently mileage 12,859.
  • Located in Southern California.
  • You would have to get qualified through Tesla Financial, the process takes roughly 2 weeks.
  • It comes with free unlimited supercharging.

What is the lease end date. Costs associated at lease end. What is the 5,000 you are asking for going down towards? Is it going straight to you or is it going Tesla for transfer fees etc?

This is a crazy crazy crazy lease deal you got. I mean, almost unthinkable. Do you mind sharing how much down payment/trade in you put in?