Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leather Floor Mats Set by i18CarGift

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My one is very similar looking as yours, i bought my one from ebay around $89USD shipped from China (ebay look it up with keyword "Suitable for Tesla 3 2017-2018 leather car floor mat waterproof pad"). I bought this because is "cheaper" than 3D MAXpiderMat Floor Liner and appears the coverage is good.

After the mat arrived and installed on the car, my wife initially hates it and can't stop laughing at it, but 5 minutes later she spilled the coffee onto the mat and was in panic mode for 15 seconds, until i hand her a towel and wipe it off just like it never happened. So far it seems easy to clean, looks sort of durable (at least for 10 days since it is delivered, not sure how it handles snows and salts at winter times).

Attachments

• 20190421_161051.jpg
    20190421_161051.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 20190421_161053.jpg
    20190421_161053.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 20190421_161112.jpg
    20190421_161112.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 190
  • 20190421_161132.jpg
    20190421_161132.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 194
I see what your wife is getting at but these could be very good in winter. The Tesla ones (which I was surprised to read are made by WeatherTech) don't have enough lip for the amount of snow and slush and muck in these parts. I've been holding out hoping for "real" (high-lipped) WeatherTech mats come out but will keep these in mind. Thanks! (P.S.: Love your car name :). )

My one is very similar looking as yours, i bought my one from ebay around $89USD shipped from China (ebay look it up with keyword "Suitable for Tesla 3 2017-2018 leather car floor mat waterproof pad"). I bought this because is "cheaper" than 3D MAXpiderMat Floor Liner and appears the coverage is good.

After the mat arrived and installed on the car, my wife initially hates it and can't stop laughing at it, but 5 minutes later she spilled the coffee onto the mat and was in panic mode for 15 seconds, until i hand her a towel and wipe it off just like it never happened. So far it seems easy to clean, looks sort of durable (at least for 10 days since it is delivered, not sure how it handles snows and salts at winter times).

Your wife is right those are super ugly lol

hello verystandard.
I was wondering if you can update your review on these floor mats. I'm thinking about take some of those.
Does it last over time? no tearing?