TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Leave Tesla Alone by Jack Baruth, Road & Track

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by techmaven, Jul 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. techmaven

techmaven Active Member

Awesome article:

Leave Tesla Alone
    One minor quibble, the batteries have held up nicely, thank you very much.

• Like x 8
    • Love x 2
  2. CoastalCruiser

Thanx for the post techmaven. Great piece. Let me know if you're going to post this in the teslamotors forum as well, because I will be happy to if you don't.

I don't know if you noticed the posting I made about an R&D article from last month (same forum as this), but the jackass R&D writer was doing all the things this R&T writer was asking other writers not to do. Nice to see the scales balanced out.

• Like x 1
  3. littlecloudy

littlecloudy Member

Brilliant article. He articulated very well something that many of us feel. Thank you for posting.

4. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

Regarding some of the critics: "the mandibles of these filthy dung beetles in an effort to find a morsel of notoriety on which they can subsist." :)
    Great article in a time when the only press is bad and written by uninformed "journalists"

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1