Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets talk extended warranty for Tesla 2020 MSP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car warranty expired 3.24.2023. I had been in contact with Xcare 6months prior. 2 weeks before expiration I bought a 2 year contract for `$2700-100 for being a TMC member. THREE days before expiry the Head Twit says he'll cover all cars BUT you must buy but expiration date no grace period. I called the XCare guy and said EM is offering 2 years for $1800 for M3. What should I do? Well he said you can cancel as the policy does not take effect for 30 days. I said can you try and do an adjustment. Well, he did. He gave it to me for LESS THAN $1800. I said SOLD. Sent me new contract and I'm good to go for 2 yrs/25K.
And they refunded my credit card within 2 days for the difference. Call them and see what they can do for you
We were happy to adjust the pricing to our new, lower price for the 2 year/25k! We never want our members caught in a price drop, and always error on the side of being fair! Add the TMC promo code, and you were good to go! So glad I could help you, and thanks for the shout out!

Hello,

Xcare is a great service provider and I have had some friends in the Chicagoland area who have used them for their older 2016-2017 Tesla Model S/X. I recently bought a used Tesla and went with Xcare as well, very easy to work with, has great responsiveness and claims are simple. My Model S has almost 30K miles on it and Xcare has been great for me so far as the car is 2017, so Tesla's warranty expired a while ago. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Gadget-X
Hello,

Xcare is a great service provider and I have had some friends in the Chicagoland area who have used them for their older 2016-2017 Tesla Model S/X. I recently bought a used Tesla and went with Xcare as well, very easy to work with, has great responsiveness and claims are simple. My Model S has almost 30K miles on it and Xcare has been great for me so far as the car is 2017, so Tesla's warranty expired a while ago. Feel free to ask me any questions.
I went with them. I've actually had a few conversations with one of the upper mgmt. Everybody says save your money. I'd like to know where to put my money that will make enough interest/earnings that would equal some of the repair bills I've read about on this website. Tesla is vertically integrated. They control the price of parts (if they have them) and they charge over $200/hour labor

Reactions: XCare EV
We were happy to adjust the pricing to our new, lower price for the 2 year/25k! We never want our members caught in a price drop, and always error on the side of being fair! Add the TMC promo code, and you were good to go! So glad I could help you, and thanks for the shout out!
Where can I find the TMC code? I may try to help a family member get coverage. Thank you. Also, is it transferrable to a new owner if the car is sold?

Last edited:
Reactions: XCare EV
Hello,

Xcare is a great service provider and I have had some friends in the Chicagoland area who have used them for their older 2016-2017 Tesla Model S/X. I recently bought a used Tesla and went with Xcare as well, very easy to work with, has great responsiveness and claims are simple. My Model S has almost 30K miles on it and Xcare has been great for me so far as the car is 2017, so Tesla's warranty expired a while ago. Feel free to ask me any questions

Well with 2 whole post both pushing your code I do hold a lot of faith in your feedback.

I do plan on getting X-Care don't get me wrong but this this seems odd.

M