Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale Available Like new Tesla S 19” Tempest Wheels

$2,000.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model S

Details

Like new Tesla Tempest 19” wheelset. They have 705 miles on them and look as new. No curbing, no rash, and come with everything you need to bolt right on:

Tempest Wheels
Pirelli P Zero elect tires with 705 miles on them.
Aero wheel covers
TPMS sensors

These are great if you want a winter set of wheels so you don’t have to pay to mount and dismount your winter tires. Even better if you have the Arachnids. Winter tires are expensive for 21” rims so you will save a ton of money.

I am located near Seattle, and can meet up locally or I can ship for actual shopping costs. I just shipped a set of wheels and tires to Las Vegas for about $100 per wheel. I would imagine that quote would be a little higher for east coast but it gives you an idea of shipping costs.

I don’t have any pictures of the actual wheels right now as they are covered and stacked in my garage, but I will post them when I get a chance to get out there and uncover them. If you are local you can just come by and see. They are perfect. New tires mounted and balanced are about $1500 at Discount tire, and the Tesla TPMS are $400, so you are getting the wheels for cheap.
Thanks for looking!
Donny
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.