Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Limited Edition Black Elon Signature Wall Connector (HPWC)Charger - Denver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have made a switch in cars, so I have swapped out chargers as well. My charger is in great shape, works great, and comes with all original packing material. Prefer to sell to a local buyer if possible.

$650.

IMG_9092.jpg IMG_9091.jpg IMG_9090.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9093.jpg
    IMG_9093.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Disagree
Reactions: Ostrichsak
(The warning below was copied & pasted from his previous referral HPWC for sale thread after he went back on our deal w/o explanation or reason. Before you invest any time or money do yourself a favor and read his other for sale listings and decide if this is the type of person you want to do business with)

WARNING about dealing with paulindenver!

This HPWC was sold to me moments after he posted it for sale here and I have the instant messages and text messages to prove it. We agreed to $450 cash in person and we were simply trying to arrange the time & place to meet up locally. When I asked him to meet me Saturday which was only 2 days away he informed me that he was leaving town for a week for Thanksgiving that day which made meeting up over the next week quite difficult and wasn't information I had previously. When I couldn't drop everything to meet him the same day on a week day (he lives about 1.5hrs away one-way with good traffic) he offered to "deliver" it half way for another $50 charge. That's a real stand up move to charge me "only" $50 more considering it was him who was in a rush to get the thing sold on short availability. When I refused that generous offer he started becoming unresponsive to text messages from me trying to get more information on his first availability to meet up. I did everything in my power to be flexible on the time and place to work with his availability which I had limited information of. Instead, days later, I get a message saying that he sold it out from under me after we clearly had an agreement.

The irony is that I had someone else offer me the same thing for $450 shipped which would have saved me the drive and I turned them down because I had a deal in place with paulindenver who agreed to sell him his for $450. Even though it would have been better for me I wasn't going to go back on my word. My guess is that he had someone offer him more than the $450 we had agreed to AFTER our agreement and was looking for any excuse to weasel out of our agreement to make a few more bucks. Congratulations, I hope it was worth it.

Since this forum doesn't have a buyer & seller feedback section I will leave this here and you can decide if you want to trust someone like this to do business with.

Is this the same one you already "sold" to me once before and then pulled it out from under me w/o any explanation? Looks like you're asking WAY more than you sold it to me for even though it's used now so I guess the motivation for screwing me over is greed. Now you're looking for another sucker willing to give you $650 for something you got for free and used for over a year.

Good luck to anyone else who wants to take a chance with this seller. I guess you saw the dollar signs like before and decided to try to gouge someone else. Real stand up guy here paulindenver.

Regardless of of what the poster mentioned above, which is obviously a delusional post by someone who needs a more creative outlet than living through his car and the internet, the unit is still available. You are more than welcome to come to my house in Wash Park and see the unit for your self. The charger has been removed from the wall and is the box, so it is easy to examine.

A basic eBay search will show that the listing price for this unique charger is in line with market value.

• Disagree
Regardless of of what the poster mentioned above, which is obviously a delusional post by someone who needs a more creative outlet than living through his car and the internet, the unit is still available. You are more than welcome to come to my house in Wash Park and see the unit for your self. The charger has been removed from the wall and is the box, so it is easy to examine.

A basic eBay search will show that the listing price for this unique charger is in line with market value.

Trying to discredit me & what I'm saying thinking it will somehow make you look better is only making you look worse.

You sold me this HPWC for $450 (your price I might add) when it was brand new. Now, after a year of use, you're trying to get $650 for it after you backed out on our agreement. I owe it to the community to expose your lack of character so they can make an informed decision. If they want to take that risk... well, that's their decision.

I have ALL private message and text messages to verify everything I say so who's delusional and trying to act like it didn't happen? Face it, you're untrustworthy and got caught. Now we can officially add greedy to that list of characteristics as well. You will have a difficult time finding a willing dance partner when those are your qualities as a human being.

Best of luck with the sale!

For the last time, let's put "Mr. mad at life and quantify my existence via my car and an Internet chat board" on mute. Feel free to come by my house in Wash Park - I am very close to the Sprouts on Mississippi and S. Broadway, and take a look for yourself. I was sent 3 signed wall chargers by Tesla for referring over 20 people who bought cars. I sold two last year, and am now selling this one, which I was using.

• Disagree
For the last time, let's put "Mr. mad at life and quantify my existence via my car and an Internet chat board" on mute. Feel free to come by my house in Wash Park - I am very close to the Sprouts on Mississippi and S. Broadway, and take a look for yourself. I was sent 3 signed wall chargers by Tesla for referring over 20 people who bought cars. I sold two last year, and am now selling this one, which I was using.
"Mr Mad at life"

ROFL

You clearly don't know me very well so I suggest staying away from the attempt at insults because you're only making yourself look worse with every baseless attack you hurl my way.

This has nothing to do with me being "mad at life" or "quantifying my existence through an internet chat board" and everything to do with you being a sketchy person and being called out for it. You keep saying it's about me and yet you haven't once attempted to deny anything I've said. Maybe you should try to be a better person and it won't catch up with you like it has. Stop looking at me as being the source of your problems and start looking in the mirror.

Dude, you are certainly the one with no life, since you seem to have plenty of time to spend on an Internet chat board and $hit all over someone else's posting. Don't blame me for your little d*ck issues. A year later you are still butt hurt because I refused to sell you a charger because you are a pain in the a$$ to deal with - not to mention CHEAP. Good to know that I made the right decision, because you still act like a whiney child. I might suggest you get a hobby, a better looking wife, or something more constructive to do with your time than spend time on the internet. You are waaaaaaaay too sensitive.

"Mr Mad at life"

ROFL

You clearly don't know me very well so I suggest staying away from the attempt at insults because you're only making yourself look worse with every baseless attack you hurl my way.

This has nothing to do with me being "mad at life" or "quantifying my existence through an internet chat board" and everything to do with you being a sketchy person and being called out for it. You keep saying it's about me and yet you haven't once attempted to deny anything I've said. Maybe you should try to be a better person and it won't catch up with you like it has. Stop looking at me as being the source of your problems and start looking in the mirror.

Its not sold to you unless you paid for it, verbal agreement or text agreement don't matter. If you have paid $450 and didn't get the item different story.

@paulindenver
$650 for used HPWC is also high btw, sell it on eBay then after paying for shipping and eBay/PayPal charges you end up with under $500

Dude, you are certainly the one with no life, since you seem to have plenty of time to spend on an Internet chat board and $hit all over someone else's posting. Don't blame me for your little d*ck issues. A year later you are still butt hurt because I refused to sell you a charger because you are a pain in the a$$ to deal with - not to mention CHEAP. Good to know that I made the right decision, because you still act like a whiney child. I might suggest you get a hobby, a better looking wife, or something more constructive to do with your time than spend time on the internet. You are waaaaaaaay too sensitive.

Wow. I'm not going to even bother justifying anything you just said with a response. I guess you belong to the crowd that gives Tesla owners a bad name.

Its not sold to you unless you paid for it, verbal agreement or text agreement don't matter. If you have paid $450 and didn't get the item different story.

@paulindenver
$650 for used HPWC is also high btw, sell it on eBay then after paying for shipping and eBay/PayPal charges you end up with under $500
Of course it matters as does everything he's said about me personally.

Not discounting either of your experience .. but buying/selling online is notoriously shady .. I had a similar experience .. posted an iPad mini for sale, got 10-15 private messages of people that wanted it, sold it to the first person that sent me the money.

The other option being deal with each individual in the order in which they messaged me. Tried this too, some people can take days to respond, and there is zero guarantees they will but a significant possibility they will try to low-ball you first, while you have other people just wanting to send the money.

So I post with everything I sell now ... "First person who sends the money gets it, PayPal Only, US Only, No Warranties, No Returns, All Sales Final."

Seems harsh, but I just don't have problems selling online anymore and for the occasional message I get complaining about that statement there are 10 others ready to send the money.

So if you want it, don't be a pain in the a$$ or try to low-ball a seller. If you do either of those things, expect them to move on to the next guy quickly.

It has been a year since I refused to sell you a wall charger. You never paid me anything, and never provided anything in return. LET IT GO.

It really seems like you need to buy some weed, and learn to relax a little. Or, maybe a little more fiber in your diet might help. I would suggest learning to live a little more, but you are the type of guy that has publicly shared that you name your cars "Apollo." So, probably way too late for you.

Bad Tesla owner? Me? Maybe? But, I religiously use my blinker, so I can sleep well at night. And, I don't obsess over a year old failed internet transaction because I am CHEAP, and then acted like a whiney child because I did not get what I wanted. So, I have that going for me as well.

Not discounting either of your experience .. but buying/selling online is notoriously shady .. I had a similar experience .. posted an iPad mini for sale, got 10-15 private messages of people that wanted it, sold it to the first person that sent me the money.

The other option being deal with each individual in the order in which they messaged me. Tried this too, some people can take days to respond, and there is zero guarantees they will but it but a significant guarantee they will try to low-ball you first, while you have other people just wanting to send the money.

So I post with everything I sell now ... "First person who sends the money gets it, PayPal Only, US Only, No Warranties, No Returns, All Sales Final."

Seems harsh, but I just don't have problems selling online anymore and for the occasional message I get complaining about that statement there are 10 others ready to send the money.

So if you want it, don't be a pain in the a$$ or try to low-ball a seller. If you do either of those things, expect them to move on to the next guy quickly.

That's not what happened. I made him an offer via Private message. Not a "low-ball" offer either. He countered with a figure in the middle and I agreed. I told him in no uncertain terms I'd take it at his price and we had an agreement. At that point it was simply figuring out logistics of when I could pick it up and give him the cash. That's when he flaked and then w/o reason sold it out from under me and never did give me an explanation or even offer an apology. When confronted about it... well, you can read for yourself and form an opinion of his character base on the things he's said.

That's not what happened. I made him an offer via Private message. Not a "low-ball" offer either. He countered with a figure in the middle and I agreed. I told him in no uncertain terms I'd take it at his price and we had an agreement. At that point it was simply figuring out logistics of when I could pick it up and give him the cash. That's when he flaked and then w/o reason sold it out from under me and never did give me an explanation or even offer an apology. When confronted about it... well, you can read for yourself and form an opinion of his character base on the things he's said.

Oh, sorry, I wasn't calling you out, just a general observation about selling online.. only you two know your history..