Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Limited Edition Black Elon Signature Wall Connector (HPWC)Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Generation 2 (latest generation) high capacity (80Amp maximum) wall charger with 24 foot cable just arrived today. It was a prize for referring new Model S/X buyers. We already have a Gen 1 version of this at our home so I'm selling this one.

• Located in Palo Alto California (San Francisco Bay Area), home of Tesla.
• Price: $600 plus shipping. (PayPal or, even better, cash with local pick-up).
• Local pick up preferred.

email me at [email protected] if interested.

Tesla HPWC in the flesh.jpg
Tesla HPWC Box.jpg
IMG_1651.jpg

I bought my model X June 2018. I received the referral beautiful black wall charger today after it was delayed by more than 9 months. Unfortunately I have already installed a regular wall charger since I could not wait for Tesla to send the black signature wall charger. I am in Orange county California and would like to offer the brand new signature black wall charger by Tesla for $600. Anybody interested?

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
I bought my model X June 2018. I received the referral beautiful black wall charger today after it was delayed by more than 9 months. Unfortunately I have already installed a regular wall charger since I could not wait for Tesla to send the black signature wall charger. I am in Orange county California and would like to offer the brand new signature black wall charger by Tesla for $600. Anybody interested?

It appears that the right price is $500, so that's my price, and I'm stickin to it, see? Or at least we'll see how active the market becomes. The other aspects of the description remain the same.

I booked my Tesla Model X in March 2018 and had referred a friend at the same time. We both got our cars in June 2018. However, the Tesla signature wall charger was only received on 11th Feb 2019 ! Meanwhile I had bought a regular HPWC (High power wall charger) to charge my car since I was not sure when Tesla will ship the referral reward. I would like to sell this brand new unused one. If interested email me - [email protected].
I am located in Orange county, California.

Attachments

• 20190212_204948.jpg
    20190212_204948.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 20190212_204954.jpg
    20190212_204954.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190212_205132.jpg
    20190212_205132.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190212_205140.jpg
    20190212_205140.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 108
I referred few friends and got two Gen 2 matte black chargers. First one found a new owner already. The second one I got few weeks ago. Matte Black edition. I drive quite a bit around the Bay Area, so can also meet up somewhere if interested. Will be down in Santa Barbara in Jan and up in Santa Rosa in the end of the month. Box is unopened, but can take pics if preferred. Let me know if you’d need one. 400$ - [email protected]

Reactions: FlatSix911
I referred few friends and got two Gen 2 matte black chargers. First one found a new owner already. The second one I got few weeks ago. Matte Black edition. I drive quite a bit around the Bay Area, so can also meet up somewhere if interested. Will be down in Santa Barbara in Jan and up in Santa Rosa in the end of the month. Box is unopened, but can take pics if preferred. Let me know if you’d need one. 400$ - [email protected]

DM'ed!