Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Locating features after update 2020.48.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Subsequent to recent update 2020.48.26 I cannot locate several icons/functions on my M3 touchscreen:
- microphone icon for executing voice commands ( I assume this can also still be done by pressing the right scroll button?)
- trip setting/resetting; formerly swept in from the "cards" area bottom left of touchscreen
- tire pressure info; formerly swept in from the "cards" area bottom right of touchscreen

I also note that the speedometer numbers are now uncomfortably small, as is the range readout - it would also be very helpful to enlarge the clock readout - how does one submit this type of feedback to the appropriate individual?

Thank you for your help.
Murray C.

I am not a fan of the new layout. I do like the bigger car, and the map is okay. You are 110% correct, the speedometer is too small, and crowded. They could have made it bigger than the other readouts to make it standout more, or at least moved the other information over to the right more.

The new display feels like they just tried to cram everything on the screen, instead of focusing on the visual aesthetics of the display.

The trip and tire pressure cards are right where they used to be. Look at the three dots at the bottom. They have just moved the info for the middle card to the bottom toolbar in order clear the middle card. This lets you see behind the car while driving.

‘After finding everything that moved, overall I like the new UI. Like all updates it will continue to improve over time.

Thanks all for your help - much obliged.

This may well turn out to be one of those "everyone but me already knew this" moments, but I was pleased to stumble upon the fact that I could use voice command to quickly (and therefore safely) access both the trip/odometer info and the tire pressure monitoring. This came from another discovery that I could get to the voice command icon (missing from its former position since the last update) by tapping the right-hand rotating switch on the steering wheel.

Ah, the thrill of discovery!

Now, if I could just find a magic tap/keystroke or two to enlarge to font on the speedo display and the clock readout.

Murray C.