Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking at 16 MS 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking at a 2016 MS 75D and curious to know what about options/features are available on these cars beyond what this one has. Only options I know of(i'm new to Tesla) are smart suspension, premium sound and cold weather. Can anyone list the rest?
  • 75 kWh Battery
  • All Wheel Drive
  • 234 miles range (EPA)
  • 5.5 seconds 0-60 mph
  1. Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
  2. Black Next Generation Seats
  3. 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
  4. All Glass Panoramic Roof
  5. Dark Ash Wood Décor
  6. Integrated Center Console
  7. Black Headliner
  8. Autopilot with convenience features
  9. Free Supercharging
  10. HEPA Air Filtration System
  11. Keyless Entry
  12. Power Liftgate
  13. GPS Enabled Homelink

I've noticed many on Tesla's website with listed wrong 0-60 and range numbers so i'm not worried about it. I'll just make sure its uncorked before delivery. As far as AP I don't know as I am not sure how to verify production date. Can anyone point me in the direction of obtaining that info?

21" wheels are an upgrade
Autopilot is an option
2016 cars did not come with a bundled premium package of hepa, cold weather, upgraded sound
2016 cars did not come standard with air suspension and probably not with the glass roof.

Tesla bundled many items that are standard today over 2016 and 2017. You can't assume you are getting smart suspension, premium sound and cold weather unless they are listed. As others have pointed out, a 75D has a 259 mile rating. With the 21" wheels you will get less. Check with the service center to see if the car can be uncorked which improves the acceleration to 4.2 sec.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker