Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for 1537264-00-B

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kermee

It's Not Easy Being Green
Jul 31, 2018
WA, BC & HKG
Well, all I'm missing is 1537264-00-B and I'm 0/3 of service centers which will sell me the part. One of them actually stating that, "It's a sensitive part and we can't just sell it directly to you." when talking with the SC's parts manager.

So, if anyone is selling a 1537264-00-B, let me know. I'm willing to pay a small markup to cover your work and time. Much appreciated. 🙏

$140.00, plus $10.85tax=$150.85. It was easy to get. I emailed SC in San Diego, he responded immediately, they had it, I went there and picked it up. No issues:)
Any chance you might have an email address or direct phone number to the San Diego SC you used? I spoke with my SC here in Denver yesterday and they told me that the part is unavailable to purchase?? I will gladly pay shipping costs if I can purchase it from a different SC. TIA!

Reactions: KimmyGen1