Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for 21” GREY Arachnids wheels with tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please message me if you are selling this set along with the best price either shipped or local to Los Angeles.

Not sure if I can reused the sensors on my 2016 model S but if not it would be great if your set came with those too.

Lastly i would consider grey turbines as well but would also assume those would have to cost less then the arachnids.

Thanks

R3FLX, I have a full set of silver 21" wheels if you want to get them powder coated, plasti-dipped, or vinyl wrapped. My set includes new tires and TPMS sensors. I'm local to Burbank so could arrange installation at the Burbank service center. Let me know if you are interested, asking $4k for the set.

In the LA area? If you can find the black or grey arachnids in the LA area for that price you listed, buy them ASAP because I've yet to see that on Craigslist in the LA or the oc area.. The closest was 4500 from a member here last week

Yea I was able to negotiate one down to $4000 but changed my mind since it was black. I have a black car so wanted a little contrast which is why I’m looking for grey.