Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a CF Spoiler for Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey man - just got my model Y performance and they installed the spoiler but since they messed it up I can have them give me a brand new one.

If you were to purchase it from the dealer it would be $800 + tax, what are you offering so its fair to both of us?
Send me a text at 703.980.4909.

Arash

Hey man - just got my model Y performance and they installed the spoiler but since they messed it up I can have them give me a brand new one.

If you were to purchase it from the dealer it would be $800 + tax, what are you offering so its fair to both of us?

Arash
If they replace the installed spoiler for you because they "messed up", they don't let you keep the old parts. They will remove the old and reinstall the new replacement unit.

Arash

I would like to see some pictures before we can talk $$. Also, as a reference, a used M3 OEM carbon spoilers in good condition are going for ~$300 range so if you are looking for anything too far north of that, I don't think it will make sense. I will just wait till these are more readily available. Thank you.

Last edited: