Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Boston area recommended installer for Suspension parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this earlier under Model 3 Driving Dynamics, but didn’t get any responses, so I will try here as well.

I have a Model 3 and just received coilovers from Mountain Pass Performance. I am looking for a recommendation on someone who can install these parts. I work in Boston, so that would be ideal, but a suburb like Burlington or Woburn would be ok as well. I have a recommendation in Nashua from dfwatt, but that would require giving up a full day of work, so I was hoping for something closer.

Any ideas?

We (Electrified Garage is our sister company that does installations of all EV Tuning Products for the local community as well as service/repair and customization for all EV's including conversions) are probably just as far out of the way as going to the other recommendation in Nashua. However no one has more Tesla experience than we do. Our previous background was OE BMW and Performance BMW so we're very familiar with Coil Overs, Lowering Springs, and we probably have a bunch of other things you may be interested in as well provided you haven't already loaded up on Mountain Pass products. We are open Monday-Friday 8-5. You can always drop off the night before or take a long weekend and come on a Friday or a Monday. We have better alignment and wheel and tire equipment than the Tesla service centers and most other shops out there. Shoot me an email chris@evtuning or [email protected] both come to me if you have any questions.