Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for chrome delete in MD/VA/DC area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The price sounds steep at first, however I did my own front facia 3M clear wrap a few weeks ago on my blue Model 3. It took say, 3-4 hours in my hot garage and it was a marginal job at best. ( It's very difficult by yourself, and not having several applications under your belt as experience.) It's good enough to leave it on, but if it starts to peel or decay in the coming year, I'll peel it off and take it to this place for a professional job. I'm older now and my weekends are precious free time. I have a few bubbles and edges I couldn't get rid of. HOWEVER, I recommend the front wrap. I drove the 1000 mile round trip to SC last month on I95, major 1st rate highway, and I came back with several small dings and pits from imbedded rocks and dirt. I can imagine what it will look like in a few years and 1/2 a dozen trips.
That said, the chrome delete looks way easier on the windows at least, but again, it looks like a whole weekend gone (including the hour or so to super-clean my garage and car as well before I start the film application). Thus, I think I'm gonna buy the chrome delete for my birthday. ....I'm ordering 20" rims for Xmas. =-)