Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for P85D or P90D in CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I am currently in the market for a P85D or P90D in California

Color: Black or white
Interior color: tan or white
Milage: any
Warranty: 2-4 year bumper to bumper

PM me if you have one available for sale!

Not sure if you intend to drive in CA but something to keep in mind is that a CA car that has already registered for a carpool sticker previously (white or green) is NOT eligible for the new red carpool sticker that expires in 2022. The previous carpool sticker expires at the end of this year.

I see a nice, fully optioned '14 P85D with CPO warranty thru 2022 in the facebook Tesla forum.

2014 Model S P85D CPO Immaculate! CPO Good through May 21st 2022 LAST CHANCE before trading in!!
$58,000
Roseville, CA
Due to my VERY low tolerance dealing with the public on selling just about anything. ESPECIALLY my pride and joy.. I'm giving anyone here the opportunity to purchase this car FAR below Fair Market. So here's the deal. NO BS on your end no tire kicking. You can get it for $58,000 Otherwise I'm Trading in to Rocklin Tesla this Week. I REALLY would rather have someone get this car as opposed to Tesla to simply turn back around and mark it back up. Last chance folks. I'm bringing it in to Andrea at Tesla no later than Wed this week.

Reduced to sell! 12/14 Build Date. Certified Pre-owned. 100k Bumper to Bumper Warranty. Full optioned P85D. See Ebay link for details. (57k Miles) CPO Warranty good through May 21st 2022. Ceramic Window Tint, Xpel Ultimate Full Bumper Protection. Partial hood, fenders, Mirrors. Lifetime warranty on the Xpel Ultimate. Brand New Driver's seat replaced under Warranty. New Tires installed by Tesla at 49,224 Miles. Chill, Sport, Insane Acceleration Modes.

Teslas For Sale By Owner