Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for pricing: Tesla Model S Plaid Blk with FSD and 21" wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to buy my first model S Plaid, and am wondering what would be a good price? It needs have black exterior and FSD to be considered. I want the 21" wheels, but can add them later. I like the white/cream interior, but can be persuaded to choose black. Hoping to be under $90k. Is this a possibility?

Thanks

Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you consider a plaid without FSD? As long as the value is commensurate of the feature or lack thereof, wouldn't it make sense to open up your search pool to cars that cost ~$15,000 less and then just adding FSD if that's how you want it equipped?