Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_9657.jpg

For sale Sold 2022.5 Model S Plaid White/White w/FSD

Sold
$69,000.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Year
Vehicle condition
Very Good
Odometer
25,000 - 50,000 mi (40,000 - 80,000 km)
Color
White
Vehicle includes
  1. Paint protection film (PPF)
  2. Ceramic coating
VIN number
5YJSA1E64NF473661
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
3 members are watching this marketplace listing

Details

Fully loaded 2022 Model S Plaid (mid year refresh with new headlights and taillights).
- Full Self Driving active
- White exterior
- White interior
- 21” Arachnid wheels
- Front PPF, full 5 year ceramic coat
- 40,900 miles (will increase slightly as this is my DD)
- Round steering wheel installed by service center (also have original yoke)
- Still under factory warranty
- No accidents, no stories
- 20% ceramic tint all the way around, 70% ceramic windshield
- Includes 2 key fobs and 2 key cards
- Includes mobile charging kit
- Title in hand, no lien

I have sold multiple vehicles through TMC with great success, feel free to look through my post/listing history for happy buyers.

IMG_9657.jpgIMG_9658.jpgIMG_9659.jpgIMG_9660.jpgIMG_9661.jpgScan Feb 6, 2024 at 7.38 AM.JPG
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a nice deal at 71k esp with FSD. I'd be PMing you if the timing was right at my end. Regardless, here are some typical questions for a used Plaid: What # set of tires is it on, how are the tires, and any lowering/links/cams, and any noticeable shimmy/vibrations?

-Paul

Reactions: USMCAviator
@Deaf Paul, thank you for the comment. I am the 2nd owner for this Tesla, and I have owned it for the last 20,000 miles. The tires were brand-new when I bought the car from a dealership, but they were not the "EV" tires with acoustic foam. I replaced the tires after with EV tires after ~10,000 miles. Current tires have about 10,000 highway miles on them. There have been no customizations to the suspension or wheel components (no lowering/links/cams), and I have never had an issue with shimmy/vibrations. When I clean up the car this weekend to take better photos, I'll take tread measurements and provide tire condition checks.

Reactions: Deaf Paul
Do you know if the rear bumper cover was repainted at some point?
No paint or body work whatsoever that I'm aware of other than the paint correction, ceramic coat, and PPF. Carfax vehicle history report is also clean.

For Tesla, it is common for the white panels to have slightly different shades due to how paint reflects on plastic vs metal panels (I've owned 3 white Tesla), but it's not as noticeable in person in my opinion.

Some other conversations about this topic: