Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for shop to install springs in San Diego/OC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DON'T GET THE SPRINGS!, get the MPP comfort coilovers as they will give you a better ride and adjustable ride height plus maybe you will let me test drive your car after so I can see if I want them!

MPP Model 3 Comfort Coilovers AWD/Performance

Maybe a little out of the way but Evasive motor sports has a good reputation in Santa Fe Springs

They also happen to be the ones handling the group buy on custom forged wheels fromTitan7
In case you want lighter stronger wheels as many people with the 20" have been bending them

Evasive Motorsports | PH: 626.336.3400 Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST: Titan 7 for Telsa Model 3

Reactions: hydro 481
DON'T GET THE SPRINGS!, get the MPP comfort coilovers as they will give you a better ride and adjustable ride height plus maybe you will let me test drive your car after so I can see if I want them!

MPP Model 3 Comfort Coilovers AWD/Performance

Maybe a little out of the way but Evasive motor sports has a good reputation in Santa Fe Springs

They also happen to be the ones handling the group buy on custom forged wheels fromTitan7
In case you want lighter stronger wheels as many people with the 20" have been bending them

Evasive Motorsports | PH: 626.336.3400 Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST: Titan 7 for Telsa Model 3
Okay you convinced me...I’m getting the coilovers!

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check them out. I already ordered wheels from Getyourwheels. I looked into the Titan 7 wheels but the 20” wasn’t a good fit.