Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla to display at Harvard Business School

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Owners,

My name is Shu Sakanoue, I'm a student sustainability associate at Harvard Business School. We are running an EV awareness campaign in April as a part of Earth Day Events and looking for Tesla owners who could exhibit your beautiful car on campus and chat with our students for an hour or so. Several students have worked in Tesla Motors before coming to HBS and we are bringing some professors and professionals in the industry to give us a presentation. Please let us know if you could help us to display your car and chat with us about your Tesla experience. You can email me below or reply this threat if you have further questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Shu Sakanoue
[email protected]

Hi Tesla Owners,

My name is Shu Sakanoue, I'm a student sustainability associate at Harvard Business School. We are running an EV awareness campaign in April as a part of Earth Day Events and looking for Tesla owners who could exhibit your beautiful car on campus and chat with our students for an hour or so. Several students have worked in Tesla Motors before coming to HBS and we are bringing some professors and professionals in the industry to give us a presentation. Please let us know if you could help us to display your car and chat with us about your Tesla experience. You can email me below or reply this threat if you have further questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Shu Sakanoue
[email protected]

Would be happy to be a part of this, will follow up in an email.