Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to black out!!!....my Tesla of course ;)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been seeing his name around everywhere. Seems to be the go to guy! Do they paint wheels and tint windows as well?
I believe he has a tint guy but not powder coat. I found a guy in Garden who does a bunch of Tesla coating. When I bought my S I took it to him right away and had him paint my calipers and powder coat my wheels. Let me know if you want to go to him I will get you his number I know it's far from you but he's reasonable and may be worth the trip.

I believe he has a tint guy but not powder coat. I found a guy in Garden who does a bunch of Tesla coating. When I bought my S I took it to him right away and had him paint my calipers and powder coat my wheels. Let me know if you want to go to him I will get you his number I know it's far from you but he's reasonable and may be worth the trip.

Shoot me a pm would love to make a call

When I did my chrome delete the shop recommended paining some things and vinyl wrapping others... below the mirror for example they recommended painting because the vinyl wrap can peal up when the mirrors fold.... I also had them powder coat my wheels to match the wrap and fully cover the car in clear bra to protect the paint... They did everything for me at one shop even tint the windows and sunroof. The place I used was Elevated Auto Concepts in Pasadena (626) 793-7141 they used all 3m products for tint and vinyl wrap...

When I did my chrome delete the shop recommended paining some things and vinyl wrapping others... below the mirror for example they recommended painting because the vinyl wrap can peal up when the mirrors fold.... I also had them powder coat my wheels to match the wrap and fully cover the car in clear bra to protect the paint... They did everything for me at one shop even tint the windows and sunroof. The place I used was Elevated Auto Concepts in Pasadena (626) 793-7141 they used all 3m products for tint and vinyl wrap...

Im looking to get this done asap. Mind me asking what you paid?