Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to buy a single 18" Aero Wheel (or Wheel+Tire) for 2021 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 M3 LR AWD (18" aero wheels)owner here. Planning on a really long road trip (Phoenix to New York and back). ~5K to 6K miles trip. Initially considered doing this trip with a compact spare from modernspare.com. However, after weighing pros and cons, decided on traveling with a full sized spare. Looking to see if anyone in this group has, for sale, a single wheel (or wheel+tire) to sell - 18" aero wheel for 2021 Model 3. If you do, please PM me. I live in Greater Phoenix (East Valley). Thank you!

2021 M3 LR AWD (18" aero wheels)owner here. Planning on a really long road trip (Phoenix to New York and back). ~5K to 6K miles trip. Initially considered doing this trip with a compact spare from modernspare.com. However, after weighing pros and cons, decided on traveling with a full sized spare. Looking to see if anyone in this group has, for sale, a single wheel (or wheel+tire) to sell - 18" aero wheel for 2021 Model 3. If you do, please PM me. I live in Greater Phoenix (East Valley). Thank you!
I have 18 new wheel and tire that will work perfect for spare on model 3

Curious...why not the "Modern Spare"?
I wanted to use a full sized spare. And not the donut sized. I was able to 'build' a complete set costing less than $350.
I’ve got a wheel/tire combo. Will send some Pics when I get home
I’ve got a wheel/tire combo. Will send some Pics when I get home
Apologies for not responding sooner - but someone else on this forum DM'ed me - he was local in Phoenix, AZ.. and I bought the tire off him, got an inexpensive tire mounted at Discountire. Got the jack from modernspare. All less than $360

Attachments

• IMG_2328 2.JPG
    IMG_2328 2.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2330 2.JPG
    IMG_2330 2.JPG
    487 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2333.JPG
    IMG_2333.JPG
    608 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2341 2.JPG
    IMG_2341 2.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 45
Hi, are you still looking for a spare wheel?