Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy a used X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should also go to ev-cpo.com. Tesla gives such tremendous prices on their used vehicles, usually, especially at the end of a quarter, with warranty, that it's sometimes hard to justify buying from a third-party. There is also a place in this forum for used vehicle sales. Welcome, and congratulations on some good thinking!

• Love
Reactions: EV-CPO
same. What’s up with the increase? I have been looking at potential replicas of my car and nothing is close.
I think it had to do with COVID, honestly. There was a period in April/May where people were panicky and holding their money close to their chest plus, the Model Y was starting to be delivered and (my opinion) Tesla thought reducing the X prices would help it compete with the Y. I bought mine in mid-May and things quickly got back to “normal” right after that. I look occasionally just to keep informed of the buy/sell trends and, like you, I haven’t spotted a car with my configuration anywhere near what I paid.