Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to swap my brand new 20" Induction wheels/tires for your 19" Gemini wheels/tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jhammett

Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2023
austin texas
I am taking delivery of my Model Y with 20" Induction wheels/tires on 2/14 and am looking to swap my wheels for your 19" Geminis (plus $). I live in Austin Texas, but am willing to travel. Would also be open to a shipping swap if we are able to work that out.

I am taking delivery of my Model Y with 20" Induction wheels/tires on 2/14 and am looking to swap my wheels for your 19" Geminis (plus $). I live in Austin Texas, but am willing to travel. Would also be open to a shipping swap if we are able to work that out.
I am not able to edit this post, but I was able to make the swap and these wheels/tires are sold. Thanks

I am interested in the swap, but I'm in Florida. I pickup my car Today (2/11). I can ship my wheels.... Also, I am not sure if a road trip meeting half way makes sense?
Hi, I am in Miami and I want to swap my 20” Inductions for 19” Gemini. I have a new (inventory) Model Y that will be delivered in the next 2 weeks.