Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like a new Post-Delivery Raven SW update is being pushed out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery yesterday of my Raven (earlier than expected). Tthe current SW version is 2019.7.106 which seems to be the Day-1 version.
In the last hour, my car is "updating software" (pretty long update). Curious to see what has changed. Will report back...

Just took delivery yesterday of my Raven (earlier than expected). Tthe current SW version is 2019.7.106 which seems to be the Day-1 version.
In the last hour, my car is "updating software" (pretty long update). Curious to see what has changed. Will report back...

New version is 2019.16.3. Here are the release notes:

20190529_164106.jpg

Reactions: jdw
Did you have any issues with LTE connectivity. I am still on 2019.7.106 and get LTE about 5% of the time. Live in San Diego so don’t think it is cell reception in the area. Hoping the new software will fix that.
LTE seems ok over here (San Francisco area) but this release crippled my EAP. It failed upgrade 3 times and I now have a schedule at a service center on Monday to go through the upgrade again.
I currently do not see "Autopilot on Navigation" option and the summon option at all in my setting screens...

Ordered my MS Raven May 28, got a message May 30 setting delivery for June 5 in LA. No idea why it's so fast. Maybe trying to meet Q2 earnings before July 1.
Last month there was a severe delay, maybe due to DOT approvals for the new drive train ("sticker approvals") I think tesla was busy producing Ravens and now they can quickly catch up. Mine was ordered mid May and got delivered after 12 days.