Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering P85d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like your options are H&R springs that lower 1.2 inches all around (based on TireRack's website) and Godspeed springs which lower your car approx 1.3 inches (based on eBay ad).

I'm sure other will chime in if there are other options out there. I'm unfamiliar, so I can't comment on their ride quality.

Looks like your options are H&R springs that lower 1.2 inches all around (based on TireRack's website) and Godspeed springs which lower your car approx 1.3 inches (based on eBay ad).

I'm sure other will chime in if there are other options out there. I'm unfamiliar, so I can't comment on their ride quality.

H&R certainly has the more reputable brand name...I'm not familiar with Godspeed. The drop difference between the two is marginal.

See if you can find reviews of each, I would probably fall on the side of H&R because they have decades worth of experience in this field. It might be worth

From a ride quality standpoint, the springs will be firmer, but in my experience, not to the point of discomfort. The car will feel more planted in the corners.