Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered our Tesla 3 on 6 July, received an email from the dealer in Bellevue WA on the 8th, Been silent since then. Ugh. It's like waiting for Santa when you're 6 years old!

Tell me about it!

I just requested that my SA at Bellevue to let me know if an inventory car comes that's Performance w/ 18" Aero wheels. My order is for the LR AWD so a Performance w/ 18's wouldn't match automatically.

Also - I'm a bit torn over the Performance w/ 18's - That extra power is just a "wouldn't mind having it". And if it gets me a car sooner because an inventory car showed up - I'd pay for it.
But I'm not going to lose my place in line to change my order for one. I can put that $2k into something else like another Tesla in the fleet, or a new bicycle.

I like to think this is the unpopular opinion, but I try to think logically.

I know. I'm on Day 9. Fingers crossed that I get it by next week.

In the mean time, stock up on accessories and perhaps even install a 14-50 plug, or better yet, the Telsa HPWC. :eek: I love that dang thing! :oops:
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3937.jpg
IMG_3936.jpg
IMG_3935.jpg
IMG_3934.jpg
Full tank always... :D

You should see my living room - Boxes everywhere.

Electrician is coming today to install a 14-50 outlet. I went with getting an extra Mobile Connector rather than a HPWC.

Why? Just curious... The HPWC charges at 48 amps and the MC at 32 amps (on a NEMA 14-50). I started with a NEMA 10-30, then a 14-50 and now the HPWC. Didn't need the HPWC, of course.... just Lusted for it! :p