Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Red/White AWD, 19" & FSD was supposedly built late last week. Was scheduled for a June 12 (10AM) delivery. Thought a little long but east coast and holiday so....

Then about 2 hours ago I got a voice mail from crazy Tesla wanting to confirm my appointment for tomorrow like this was known to me. Was driving and was like WHAT the hell am I hearing. At first thought they had me confused with someone needed service. Looks like my car is here early. Must have used a bullet train to get it here.:eek::D

Just refreshed my account and I got a VIN and temporary delivery of 5/31! No text or email confirming anything yet and my tesla advisor is off today and tomorrow. Hopefully this is legit!

So what is this magic 'Tesla Adviser' of which you speak? I ordered my car on the Tesla website, no adviser involved. Do I need to find me a 'Tesla Adviser' to get your amazing 1-day VIN?

So what is this magic 'Tesla Adviser' of which you speak? I ordered my car on the Tesla website, no adviser involved. Do I need to find me a 'Tesla Adviser' to get your amazing 1-day VIN?

Did you get an email from anyone at Tesla after you ordered welcoming you and giving you info on rebates and things? I forgot to use a referral code when ordering and called a local store and was connected with my advisor there. She helped me cancel and reorder so I could get the supercharging miles. She followed up with some emails about welcome and rebates and the like. I called her today to ask about scheduling the pick up on Friday and today and tomorrow are her days off, so I was on my own to call and arrange that. Still need a final number to take to the bank for the loan, no idea where to get that.

I live about 30 minutes from the factory, so that probably helped me too.

I ordered on 5/26, so not quite a one day turn around but no complaints here!

Ordered a LR AWD Blue/Black/FSD on 4/23. No updates yet.

Seems like this is either a rare combo or people are getting updates fast enough no one's complaining haha.
Update: just got the text this morning that my delivery is scheduled for 6/4! So that's less than 2 weeks from ordering, nice job Tesla.

Even though I'm right in the middle of Seattle it sounds like my delivery will be a home delivery. I guess there's so many M3s around here the SC in SoDo is overwhelmed.

Reactions: Fireheart
Just updating for the people waiting. I picked up my stock LR AWD with FSD in the Chicago area about 2 weeks ago & oh my god is the wait worth it. It's so much fun to drive. I had an extremely minimal driver's side door blip at delivery, which I'm awaiting a repair on, but otherwise the car is a beast & the wait will 100% be worth it.
Did you take a pic of this?

On my first M3 order, I had somebody at the store assist me(Owner Advisor) about a week later (Oct2018) I received an email from a (Delivery Advisor) which had my location and date of pickup. I’m assuming the process is somewhat the same. Well I hope it is because I’m refreshing my email waiting to hear my delivery date!

Reactions: Fireheart