Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery center told me they were guaranteeing delivery to people who placed it on the 16th. Anything beyond that they were telling people maybe. I ordered but kept checking inventory several and I mean several times a day and one matching what I wanted happened to show up and I am picking it up on Friday. I would suggest keeping an eye out here https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/index.php and see if anything shows up in inventory. They seem to update on the hour and 5-6 PM eastern seems to have the biggest influx of inventory showing up. You can have your delivery center assign the VIN to your account and you'll be good to go.

Thank you for the info! When you said your delivery center said, “guaranteeing delivery to people who placed it on the 16th. Anything beyond that they were telling people maybe.” is as that speaking for that specific delivery center, or all Tesla delivery centers? Thanks again!

Thank you for the info! When you said your delivery center said, “guaranteeing delivery to people who placed it on the 16th. Anything beyond that they were telling people maybe.” is as that speaking for that specific delivery center, or all Tesla delivery centers? Thanks again!

I'm assuming that delivery center in Indianapolis, Indiana. You are west coast so I'd think you'd be good.

Blue LR AWD Aero day 3.
I've washed it already and put a good coat of wax. Adams VRT on all the black plastic and vinyl outside and I still haven't found anything to bitch about yet. Panel alignment is nearly flawless. The dark blue metallic is even more stunning in person in the sun!! The super fine metallic flake gives the blue some incredible "flop", making it appear lighter in some pictures. Different angles give it hues and flashes that make it look like it's moving sitting still. The interior is in the same condition, perfect. There's even Homelink on it after I heard it was extra. I'm glad I brought up my neighbor who bought an S earlier this year and encouraged us to buy. Didn't need his code, just his name and we both got 1000 free super charger miles! The sales agent was super cool and everyone we dealt with was really nice. If anyone needs a code, THOMAS 27709 or bring up the name of the friend who you can share those miles with.
I hope you all have a similar buying and DRIVING experience. Thanks for posting the probs, they're paying attention to us!! Freaking amazing best car I ever drove... EVER.

I'm assuming that delivery center in Indianapolis, Indiana. You are west coast so I'd think you'd be good.

I'm hoping so! Let's keep each other current... to the end ;-) I ordered mine on Sunday, 6/16. Web site as of now only shows order number - no change since the moment after I ordered it on Sunday. I called my delivery center today and they were not concerned with 6/30, but promised to check inventory several times a day in case one of their allocations (that matches my custom order) gets a VIN assigned before my order. I would take the first one that arrives in my configuration, or possibly one like mine, but with 19" wheels. I'm not flexible on color, interior, HW3 computer, or model. And you?

I'm hoping so! Let's keep each other current... to the end ;-) I ordered mine on Sunday, 6/16. Web site as of now only shows order number - no change since the moment after I ordered it on Sunday. I called my delivery center today and they were not concerned with 6/30, but promised to check inventory several times a day in case one of their allocations (that matches my custom order) gets a VIN assigned before my order. I would take the first one that arrives in my configuration, or possibly one like mine, but with 19" wheels. I'm not flexible on color, interior, HW3 computer, or model. And you?

P.S. I checked out this site, https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/index.php, and it shows ZERO inventory for my configuration... :-(

I ordered red with white interior and sport wheels but I was fine with white on white. A white on white showed up at my delivery center and I'm picking it up on Friday. My delivery center was able to see the red one I ordered was being built and it was scheduled to be done by the end of the week. It would have been tight but it would have made it by next Saturday's deadline most likely.

Reactions: SMAlset
I ordered red with white interior and sport wheels but I was fine with white on white. A white on white showed up at my delivery center and I'm picking it up on Friday. My delivery center was able to see the red one I ordered was being built and it was scheduled to be done by the end of the week. It would have been tight but it would have made it by next Saturday's deadline most likely.

Ah, enjoy!

got my bank draft today. local credit union offering 2.5% interest. lightstream had offered to match, but given that i walked in to the union and walked out with a check in 20 minutes, i felt like it was a great experience and i want to support them.

all set for friday pickup.
Pretty damn Impressive. I decided to go with the credit union for the same reasons PLUS. GAP protection. :)

got my bank draft today. local credit union offering 2.5% interest. lightstream had offered to match, but given that i walked in to the union and walked out with a check in 20 minutes, i felt like it was a great experience and i want to support them.

all set for friday pickup.
Hi can you please tell me which credit union is this as I am also looking for the auto loan for my Tesla

Reactions: roshan
Wait how did you get the price please

They added 19" sport wheels to my account on Monday. I called and told them to correct it and change it back to 18" aero. They did. But on Tuesday they discounted my price $1500, likely to cover the cost of the 19" wheels, not realizing that I had already had my ordered corrected to the original wheels and price. So I had a $1500 discount for no reason. Then on Wednesday I got a call and was offered the chance to upgrade from the LR RWD to the AWD for $4000, but they would comp me the paint and white seats. So that took $2000 off the price. So a total discount of $3500. So in the end, I paid only a $500 upgrade to go from RWD to AWD.

$48,400 ($49,600 with the destination fee).

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet
I'm leaving this thread, but thought I'd end with my order stats & experience. Ordered LR AWD no FSD, white/black, Aero wheels on 6/6. Took delivery yesterday (6/19) but could have picked it up 6/17 (I was too busy). Porland Oregon area.

Great delivery experience, took about 1 hour. Car was nearly flawless.

Great to hear from a fellow Washingtonian! I'm hoping for a similar experience? If you're still around, did you take delivery at Bellevue or Seattle?