Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
New to the Forum, Ordered 10/31, Union City, CA
LR AWD, Black/Black, Aero, FSD

Q1. Confused as to where to look for source code or VIN?
Q2. With 5-8wk leadtime should I submit credit application now (through tesla) or is it ok to wait until delivery confirmation, shop for better rate?
Q3. The order form only asked me for my address, could not select fremont delivery hub (Its only 10miles from my place), dont see any option to change it now

Thanks
Deepak

Hi

Q2. With 5-8wk leadtime should I submit credit application now (through tesla) or is it ok to wait until delivery confirmation, shop for better rate?
Q3. The order form only asked me for my address, could not select fremont delivery hub (Its only 10miles from my place), dont see any option to change it now

Thanks
Deepak

I would wait. If not because money is getting cheaper than because who knows how long it will actually take and you dont want to have to rerun the application. I got excited while ordering and did the app immediately, now I am almost certainly going to need to rerun it. They told me rerunning the app will only be a soft hit but still a hit on the report nonetheless. All that being said, I wish I waited.

Hi

Thanks
Deepak

Same here. I did not know I could choose Fremont. I live in San Jose.

In a surprising twist of the day, I got a call from a delivery advisor already got my VIN number.

Just got a text to schedule my delivery.

So my timeline for my white/white 2020 LR AWD: Ordered on 10/19, got a call from a delivery adviser with VIN on 10/23 and scheduled for pick up on 11/9. Meanwhile, my VIN number was never in the source code and still isnt updated to show it so everyone should stop being so neurotic on checking for that daily.

I actually found out a few days ago that my car was arriving 11/7 when i called my local store regarding another issue. So the delivery advisers do know in advance regarding the status of your order before you get a text from Tesla.

Just got a text to schedule my delivery.

So my timeline for my white/white 2020 LR AWD: Ordered on 10/19, got a call from a delivery adviser with VIN on 10/23 and scheduled for pick up on 11/9. Meanwhile, my VIN number was never in the source code and still isnt updated to show it so everyone should stop being so neurotic on checking for that daily.

I actually found out a few days ago that my car was arriving 11/7 when i called my local store regarding another issue. So the delivery advisers do know in advance regarding the status of your order before you get a text from Tesla.

Mine didnt show up in the source code for awhile and even now it doesnt show up on my main account page but it is in source now. I've already signed paperwork with the vin on it. I take delivery same day as you.

What page of the Tesla Model 3 etiquette guide is this listed on?
Relax buddy, why is the +/- “crap” so offensive to you. Are you a mathematician?

Even Tesla started to use the "+" I find it cool... But I think the production version might be something like "Triple Motor" :(

p100d-3.jpg