Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 10/21 and finally grew tired of waiting so I called and switched to the sleeper performance model. I had to go with a different exterior and interior though, but I thought I could always eventually get the exterior wrapped if I don't like the blue. I am scheduled now to have the sleeper performance delivered on 11/30.

I ordered on 10/21 and finally grew tired of waiting so I called and switched to the sleeper performance model. I had to go with a different exterior and interior though, but I thought I could always eventually get the exterior wrapped if I don't like the blue. I am scheduled now to have the sleeper performance delivered on 11/30.
how did you order the sleeper performance?

how did you order the sleeper performance?

I emailed my SA and asked if they had any that they could deliver to me. He stated there was a red and blue one available. The Blue one was in Chicago so he was going to assign it to me. But he then emailed me that there was actually another one closer to me so he assigned that one to me instead. I am located in Cincinnati Ohio.

I didn't get assigned a SA until I emailed the store manager and told her I haven't heard from an SA. The SA then immediately emailed me after.

Ordered LR AWD, Black, White interior, 18", FSD on 11/12 from Rocklin, CA.
I also told the sales guys that I'd take a Sleeper if one became available and I'm flexible on the configuration. No word. Delivery of the orginal order just says 5-7 weeks. 7 weeks would put it here right at the end of the year.

No VIN assignment yet, just an email from my advisor that production is scheduled and to ensure my financing/insurance was lined up. I tried the source code trick and nothing.

On Sunday my SA told me that the factory was told to switch production to domestic cars 3 days prior.

Don’t know if it is true - just relaying want I was told.

Hello I am new here. I will be picking up a blue Stealth this evening at the Schaumburg, Illinois Tesla store. I went for a test drive last Friday in a M3 LR AWD. The sales rep (Service advisor?) said they had a few of the Stealths available so I thought it over and put the deposit down on Saturday. The SA did tell me that they have people flying in from out of state (the store if close to O'hare Airport) and picking up the Stealth trim because they're hard/impossible to get from where ever they're coming from. I feel luck because I appear to have just stumbled into to.

My SA just called and offered a Stealth! Tesla seems to have changed their mind about these being "mistakes" by the production line. Mine is still in pre-production, but I have a VIN! He said a large batch of them is going into pre-production now, and he doesn't have any regular LR AWD available, or a timeline for them for the West Coast. Its worth noting that while the performance upgrade is still only $2000, my total price increased by $2500 because of the price changes to the base car and FSD.
Ordered FSD LR AWD MSM, Black interior on 10/13. Switched to stealth performance via phone, and assigned a VIN 11/20.
Will be taking delivery at the Bellevue, WA location.

Ordered LR AWD, Black, White interior, 18", FSD on 11/12 from Rocklin, CA.
I also told the sales guys that I'd take a Sleeper if one became available and I'm flexible on the configuration. No word. Delivery of the orginal order just says 5-7 weeks. 7 weeks would put it here right at the end of the year.
My SA just called and offered a Stealth! Tesla seems to have changed their mind about these being "mistakes" by the production line. Mine is still in pre-production, but I have a VIN! He said a large batch of them is going into pre-production now, and he doesn't have any regular LR AWD available, or a timeline for them for the West Coast. Its worth noting that while the performance upgrade is still only $2000, my total price increased by $2500 because of the price changes to the base car and FSD.
Ordered FSD LR AWD MSM, Black interior on 10/13. Switched to stealth performance via phone, and assigned a VIN 11/20.

Wow!

I'm awaiting my Model 3 from Bellevue as well; would you be willing to have a brief phone call?

I am receiving at Bellevue also just got order confirmed an hour ago. Might see you there. So excited to get a stealth model P