Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tracked down my SA/DA. I did this by calling the closest Sales Store to me, which is Atlanta - Lenox Square. With my RN, a sales associate there located my car, which had just arrived in Decatur, and contact info for my folks. I have had emails from both of them today and we have started the final process. Paperwork will need to be exchanged via FedEx, and because it is a home delivery, transfer of funds will need to be completed prior to delivery. This will likely take a week or more. Not so bad, actually, as I still need to install my home wall charger. I feel much better now.

FWIW... Finalized trade-in info today, so all steps now showing as completed in my account. Only have to upload proof of insurance now (WITH the M3 VIN showing on my insurance) as final step.
I asked my SA today (Jordan in the Galleria Mall, he’s been awesome to deal with) what kind of timing we were looking at. He said should be less than a week, perhaps as fast as a few days for the VIN to be assigned. Here’s to hoping!

I just got this text... 1st time hearing back with something from Tesla. Nothing about VIN or delivery date. Better than nothing I guess.

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE: In order to ensure you have the best chance of taking delivery before 12/31, we have updated your delivery location to our Marina Del Rey delivery center, located at 50 Edwards Court, Burlingame, CA, 94010. Please reach out to your Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Update on my order. When I ordered the website estimate say 2-3 weeks. After I got my Tesla account and went to Manage my order it said 2-4 weeks. Today it changed in my account to 2-3 weeks. So I'm guessing that means they are pushing out cars quickly? Or it was just a bug that the just resolved? Fingers crossed it shows up before 12/31. Too many sleepless nights so far.

Update on my order. When I ordered the website estimate say 2-3 weeks. After I got my Tesla account and went to Manage my order it said 2-4 weeks. Today it changed in my account to 2-3 weeks. So I'm guessing that means they are pushing out cars quickly? Or it was just a bug that the just resolved? Fingers crossed it shows up before 12/31. Too many sleepless nights so far.
Similar situation for me, too. My delivery has always said 5-9 weeks, since I ordered on 10/28. This evening it changed to 5-7 weeks. I am in the middle of the 7th week. But, still no VIN. Hopefully that will change soon.

Bay Area here, ordered October 28th. LR AWD FSD, white exterior / white interior. Everything in my account is ready to go, no VIN yet (not even in the page source code). Called the Fremont delivery center twice, and spoke to my SA a few days ago -- they both said the estimate for my vehicle is last two weeks of December.

I also got another email today for an owner's workshop this Saturday. So I'm guessing I should be seeing a VIN on my account over the weekend or the days after.

Similar situation for me, too. My delivery has always said 5-9 weeks, since I ordered on 10/28. This evening it changed to 5-7 weeks. I am in the middle of the 7th week. But, still no VIN. Hopefully that will change soon.
I noticed the exact same thing. Ordered 10/26, said 5-9 weeks, this evening says 5-7 weeks. No VIN. SA at Buena Park advised today that we should hear something any day now. Good luck!

Reactions: Autovoid
I just got this text... 1st time hearing back with something from Tesla. Nothing about VIN or delivery date. Better than nothing I guess.

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE: In order to ensure you have the best chance of taking delivery before 12/31, we have updated your delivery location to our Marina Del Rey delivery center, located at 50 Edwards Court, Burlingame, CA, 94010. Please reach out to your Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

Got this same exact text on 12/7. On 12/12 got a call asking if I could pick up on 12/13. Ordered 10/17.

• Love
Reactions: Clh79 and Z40sx
Hey, for the first time in a long time, there was a change in my 'manage' page.

It used to say

Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 weeks from order placed date

now it was changed to

Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 weeks from order placed date

WHAT THE WHAT!?!?! It has a pulse!

I'm not going to expect anything, as it will lead to the road of disappointment. So Que Sera Sera!

Hey, for the first time in a long time, there was a change in my 'manage' page.

It used to say

Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 weeks from order placed date

now it was changed to

Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 weeks from order placed date

WHAT THE WHAT!?!?! It has a pulse!

I'm not going to expect anything, as it will lead to the road of disappointment. So Que Sera Sera!

Similar here. It always said 6-10 weeks. It now (as of yesterday) says nothing at all regarding delivery timing.