Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 11/28 configured order. I tried to get my SA to match it to a stealth performance yesterday, but it didn't work out. Now when I log in and check my reservation it says I need to complete my credit application, despite having completed all those steps weeks ago. I called the 51-tesla number today to ask about this and they said everything looks ready, just waiting on VIN. :confused: Sounds like some software jank. Hoping it won't delay anything!

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

Order placed - 11/29
Vin in source - never
Vin received / delivery date confirmed -12/13.
Location - Atlanta, GA

I ordered a LR AWD Blue/white interior on 11/29. After hearing literally nothing, I got a text today with vin number and delivery date. Hang in there everyone, I know it'll be worth it in when we finally get our cars! Hoping for a trouble free delivery experience.

Ordered a white LR with aero wheels and FSD 12/5. In California.
No VIN yet in source but this morning "deliverydate" says 2019-12-13 21:40(10:40pm)
Lunch time it moved to 22:20.
Now it says 21:33...
Could this be the load schedule
hmm.. where do you see the delivery date? I thought it was showing between 12/01/2019 to 03/01/2020 few days back and now it says estimatedDeliveryDate":null,"

For all the Bay Area people. I called the delivery center in Fremont and they are expecting my car to be ready for pick up December 22nd-24th. My sales advisor has been clueless so I’m happy I contacted the source. Good luck to all!

Ordered 10/9 (loooong wait but worth it)
White w/ black interior, FSD, LR dual motor

Reactions: Z40sx and Clh79
In source I searched "deliverydate" and in one of the 8 results it appears directly after order date and time. Didn't think much of it until the time kept changing.
Here's what I'm looking at. Time changed to 2300 now...
delivery date.JPG

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Ordered Blue with white interior, 19” wheels and full self driving on 12/6 and got notified yesterday of a delivery dare of 12/19 in Atlanta!

I guess timing is everything! Asked my SA about stealth performance upgrade and he wasn’t aware of it as an option and recommended I call the service techs. I am leery as I don’t want to do anything to mess up my delivery. Thoughts?