Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After years of waiting, watching, pre-ordering and changing my mind...I finally did it!

AWD LR - Blue/White/Aero

Now the wait!

Also, hello @alexucf from a fellow Knight. The tag below will be transferred over to the Model 3.

Sweet!!

Transferring my plate from my S to the 3 as well. Charge On!

Attachments

• ucf-plate.jpg
    ucf-plate.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 48
Congrats!

You got a quick turn around. I have the exact same trim with 19s... ordered 1/3 in IA, still waiting...
Same situation as you (Iowa, 1/3 order date)... still waiting. It's actually getting quite frustrating at this point. Quoted 4-7 weeks at time of order. Since then, I have received two texts: One stating "2-7" weeks, the other stating "2-6" weeks. I'm not trying to let the wait sour my anticipation for the vehicle but it's getting hard to not do that.

just got a text to schedule my deliver of my midnight silver/black scheduled for dfw area feb 22nd. still awaiting vin to provide to my insurance, though i was told they (insurance company) can not allow me to add it til i pick it up. though super excited that my insurance will only increase 250 every 6 months over what i paid for my 2018 honda civic ex

Last edited:
Reactions: DMLou