Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTB 4 turbine center caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Toppatop55

~Life Is Good~
Feb 25, 2018
Connecticut
image.jpg
My Sad story is that some fu@&ing low life scum tried to steel my 21” turbine wheels last night and was unsuccessful. But the rat bastards stole my wheel center caps. I’m looking to replace all four if anyone is selling or knows anyone or anywhere I can get them. I’m not even sure how much Tesla charges for a new set. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

They used to be $5 each, after the Model 3 came out, they increased the price to $15 each. It takes a while to get them though.

FYI, all Tesla S X and 3 caps are the same size. The gray Model 3 center cap set on Tesla’s website is the best deal at $50/set.

If interested, I have 4 T-Sportline caps I will sell for $20 including priority shipping to anywhere in the US.

They used to be $5 each, after the Model 3 came out, they increased the price to $15 each. It takes a while to get them though.

FYI, all Tesla S X and 3 caps are the same size. The gray Model 3 center cap set on Tesla’s website is the best deal at $50/set.

If interested, I have 4 T-Sportline caps I will sell for $20 including priority shipping to anywhere in the US.

Strange. I got new caps about a week ago at the old $5 price. Maybe it varies by service center.

Got any pics of them?

Wonderful news, they only got away with the caps. Thank god. To help you celebrate, I'd like to donate a set , if the others don't work out for you. You handle the freight and I'll make sure they are on your stoop in 3 days or less. Plus it for a good cause...keeping you and that beautiful car from slumming it about, out there in the hood.

The thought of it gives me chills.