Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 LFP Rear Panel PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

First time poster on the forums and wanting to see if anyone has some suggestions on the best PPF solution for me. I recently ordered the AbstractOcean Xpel PPF for region in front of rear wheels. I did come to find out due to slight body differences on the LFP variant, its not
compatible. Does anyone have experience with an alternate PPF for that region? Ive already had full frontal PPF installed professionally and added mud flaps to front/rear but would love to put some PPF in that rear danger zone. Thanks all!

Hey Voltron, thanks for the update. So I did reach out to AbstractOcean directly and this is what they had to say for anyone else wondering:

"The battery pack is slightly taller, so the weld line, which is where the non-LFP PPF kit separates, is in a slightly different spot. Basically you can't put a small piece of PPF over the weld bump, as it just doesn't sit snug enough, so would lift over time."