Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 online car manual not working ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
after having an incredible 4 days fun to drive this a "nuclear-powered iphone with wheels", i decided to loop up in on-board "owners manual".. - comes up with no content... i know on website its there, but it should be on-board too!
and this embedded browser, seems to be so "no-teslian"...

View attachment 352742 looks like my online car manual doesn’t work anymore. The table of contents is there but no pages.

I’ve tried resetting the car but that doesn’t help. Anyone seeing this and know how to fix it ?

The last time it worked was when I was looking up how to install the dash cam USB (thinking about it as I type this I should try unplugging that to see if that makes in work ;) )

The owner's manual accessed via the Support link in the Car menu (the one you get to by touching the car in the farthest left and down corner of the screen) links to a blank owner's manual, as most have noted. It apparently is linking to the wrong digital manual. If you instead click on the Tesla symbol at the very top of the screen, in the middle (how you get to Easter eggs), shows your car, VIN, and a support number. If you scroll down (as I remember; my wife has the car right now), you'll see a touchbox for the Owner's Manual. That link actually works. I almost didn't touch it because I figured it was the same bad link. I'll check tonight, and if I don't have the location in the Tesla symbol pulldown quite right, I'll edit this.