TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3 Rear Wheel PUP EAP Midnight Silver, Aero wheels w/ full PPF wrap & ceramic coating

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by nameistbd, Aug 6, 2018.

1. nameistbd

nameistbd Member

This is by far the best car I've ever owned or even driven. I am looking to sell it to upgrade to the performance version. Purchase price was $56k and delivery was taken in late April 2018. Car is in mint condition with a full paint protection film wrap and ceramic coating (this cost me $5,500 from Signature Detailing, zip 08844, and has a 10 year warranty). As of today the car has 6,204 miles on it. Since this car was purchased before 7/1/2018 it will have the premium LTE connection for life ($100 per year value). I can provide pics upon request, but it’s easy to find on the internet and again the car is in on the lot condition. I am located in zip code 08809. . I intend on passing on the full $7,500 government discount from the purchase price (which will likely not be available in full to buyers looking to place a new order as of today) and will be marginally negotiable from that point with consideration of the miles driven as well as the PPF w/ ceramic coating.

If you are interested in making an offer or just want to discuss more just let me know by a reply here and I can give you my contact info. Thanks!

-Tom

2. Scouth

Scouth Member

Tom
    Pictures, and spec sheet please

3. Sunshine State

#3 Sunshine State, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Hi Tom, The wait time for any new Model 3 if ordered now without a reservation is said to be 2-4 months. Many new owners are actually reporting much less wait times recently, meaning there is still plenty of time to order to get into a new car by the end of year. I think they might now have a surplus of Model 3’s built depending on colors. I believe the market is getting flooded with selling used model 3’s that will have to cut their prices to complete with new cars.

• Like x 1
  4. Scouth

Scouth Member

Sunshine...you are correct I was speaking to my OA Saturday, many of the customers that have been placing orders are getting their ViN in less than 1 week, they also say delivery to Florida in less than 30 days

• Like x 2